One of the only two Caproncini (100hp S.63 Colombo engine) that arrived to Spain during the Spanish Guerra Civil -spring 1937. They undertook liasion duties for the Aviazione Legionaria and later they became trainers at El Copero (Sevilla). One of them survived the conflict to serve in the Escuela de Caza (Fighter School) of Reus (Tarragona).
Sharing the field with the more numerous CR.32 “Chirris”. No doubt about who was their master.